< David Horvitz | Henrik Plenge Jakobsen >
48 pages / 16 colour + 32 b/w / 19x15 cm / 500 ex / 2002 / published by Pork Salad Press /
ISBN 87-987855-4-0 / sold out!
"Lights, Camera, Action!"
What is materially present is that each moment of sound and image has concrete effects, which incorporate, and are incorporated by, the viewer and his/her specificity.
This cannot exclude unconscious desires, phantasies, projections, assumptions, needs and so on.
- from "Screen test (unscript)" by Cerith wyn Evans
- Tine Fischer and Runa Islam: Interview
- Cerith Wyn Evans: Screen test (unscript)
- Hripsime Visser: Dead time
- Filipa Oliveira: Parallel
- Alexandra Bradley: Director’s cut (fool for love)